On Sunday afternoon we met my dear friend Melissa Darst (photographer extraordinaire) to shoot our family Christmas card. I'm keeping those pictures to myself until our Christmas cards go out, but Melissa captured a great milestone and I'll share that picture. We were laughing and playing and Landon started to clap for the first time! We cheered and he was so pleased with himself that he kept clapping. Melissa got a great shot of his very first clap!!! What a great memory!

Here's the video of him clapping yesterday
And this is just a fun one of him laughing.
2 comments:
Love all the pics and seeing the milestones. Jealous of the photography as our personal photographer is over 10 hrs away now. I think the one with him clapping would make an awesome card, so I'm anxious to see which one you chose. Is this the longest comment ever yet? Good!
Cutest family portrait I have EVER seen!!!
Post a Comment